Thursday, January 16, 2014

felt heart


Hello!  First of all, happy belated New Year!  I hope you are all enjoying 2014 so far.  I have been busy planning (another) move back closer to my family, trying to make my etsy shop more successful, and getting myself together.  I was considering changing the name of my blog because "garoons" really isn't even a word, and I'd like my blog title to be something people would more likely click on.  I haven't decided yet, though.  

My resolutions include working harder, reading more, showing those who love me how much I care about them, and getting a super awesome hair-do.  I'm always afraid to color my hair, as I used to in the past because it was a hassle and it took so long to get back to my natural color! However, I think I may be ready to take the plunge again!

The dress I'm wearing above was an amazing thrift shop find.  It was only $5 and I am so in love with it!  It is meant to be worn with the buttons in the back but I like to wear it both ways.  :)  I'll do a post on it worn properly, too, once the weather permits bare skin (it's been damn cold in Pennsylvania & the rest of the east coast). 

Also at the thrift store, I found this adorable book by Aranzi Aronzo for only $1!  I couldn't resist buying it, simply because it is called  "The Cute Book".  I didn't even look at the pages thoroughly until I got home.  It is a little crafting book on how to make cute little felt animals.  I am very glad I found it, though--I mean just reading the silly description on the characters provides tons of entertainment!  Read the one about the fish, it's so silly.




Visit Aranzi Aronzo's website here!

until next time! xoxo

18 comments:

  1. such a cute dress and an even cuter book! i would probably buy it just for the descriptions (and an attempt to do diy animals, though i suck at diy)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite outfits of yours ever! I'm looking forward to your blog in 2014 and if you do decide to change up your hair :)
    I can't stop laughing at that fish description haha, what a great find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog name, don't change it but of course it's still up to you! Love this outfit of yours and I'm really curious about how you're going to wear this dress in more warmer days. Also, the cute book is definitely very cute.

    P.S: I wish I had sexy lips like the fish lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet outfit! The pictures on your blog are always so nice, and I love your writing, haha!
    Have a lovely 2014! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love your outfit. Such an awesome little purse! I love your blog name but if you want to change it then go for it!

    What colour are you thinking of having your hair?! I might go red soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got lucky finding that book for $1. I have it and paid full price. D'oh! I have made some cute plushies with it, though.
    Your purse is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Look at that cute outfit and that deer purse/bag. AH! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd buy that book for its name too, adorable. As are you.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I said I'd start reading for the new year too... I've read like 40 pages in the book I started 2 weeks ago, I have however been reading quite a bit of walt whitman's poetry so it's not too bad. I thought about bleaching my hair again but am not ready to take the plunge again !! Good luck with your hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very cute outfit, and very lovely book!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg you look SO cute! Your outfit is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. your bambi felt is precious
    and wow what a find! I love your dress :)

    The Sweetest Escape 
    Win $20 Romwe Shopping Voucher

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww you and your blog is so cute I want to cry. haha and that bad guy is amazingly adorable

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh I love the dress, and i always switch my clothes around hahaha. sometimes they just look better worn the wrong way! And ever since I saw a youtuber do them (i think it was bubzbeauty) i've wanted to try and make some things out of felt. Looks like a lovely book. (I also nominated you for the liebster award but I don't mind if you don't do it! http://www.everythingandamy.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss your posts, girl! :(

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I hope you enjoy your visit.