Wednesday, December 11, 2013

my recent favorites


     I've already mentioned my new love for Pacifica perfume & cosmetics (in this post), but I wanted to share a few of my other recent buys by them: Alight multi-mineral BB cream and the purifying coconut water cleansing wipes.  The BB cream is great and adds a bit of a shimmer to your skin.  It's very sheer, so if you don't need a lot of coverage it may be great for you.  It feels really soft and matches my skin well.

   The coconut cleansing wipes are a nice price, $6 for 30 wipes.  I love having wipes around because they are super convenient for when I'm being lazy at home and also great for unexpected sleepovers and traveling.  I'm a coconut lover and these are really great for my sensitive skin.  I would definitely recommend these! & of course they are both cruelty-free!


           Check out this amazing dress found by Luxie Vintage!  I'm in love with the print!



            Moon Magic Zine recently sent me a letter full of confetti, glitter, & beautiful stickers to add to my collection--along with others of my favorite things.

            Thank you for all the kind comments on my last post about my shop!  It can be a bit nerve-racking to show your art to the world so reading all of your nice words made me feel much better about it.   Also, I added shipping to the U.K. on the jewelry in my shop!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW love all this cute stuff. That dress is gorgeous too xxx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for new face wipes to bring to the gym to cool my skin after a work out. That mail looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these stuff are so lovely <3 you are lucky one to have them!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!<33

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I hope you enjoy your visit.