Monday, December 16, 2013

ice cream, extra ice (& a melty-go-round!)



* dreaming of summertime and sweets *
* we discovered the tiniest snowman friend on our walk today! *
* Totoro wallet, wet n' wild lipstick in wine room *
        Today was pretty lazy and uneventful.  We went for a walk, got coffee, and mailed tons of packages.  I also helped my boyfriends' mom dress up as Mrs. Claus for an elementary school event.  Everything has been slow and I've had a lot of free time, which I've been trying to dedicate mostly to making art.  Speaking of which, I've changed my shop name to "candied fables".  I thought it made more sense, though calico is still the color of my heart.  :) 

       Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, I've taken many but they end up looking ridiculous or I am making a silly face or something.  Hopefully I'll have some good ones soon.

      Anyway, check out this beautiful carousel ice cream dream of a Christmas tree, called the "Melty-go-round"!!

http://tokyofashion.com/kawaii-melty-go-round-christmas-tree/

See more about it here, and watch the video!!

xoxo

23 comments:

  1. What a cute little snowman! I love your Totoro wallet. It sounds like you had a fairly relaxing day and time for making art is always nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always take such cute photos! I love your purse, it's adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog hun! (。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute and relaxing photos! the tiny snowman looks so miffed aw

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY I NEED THAT CHRISTMAS TREE what even, aaaaaaah, so cute!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are all so lovely,
    I really like the first one with the cat and the one
    with the snowman, I hope that it will soon snow where I live, too...

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. I really love the Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Christmas tree is pretty amazing. Tokyo Fashion always has such interesting things to look at. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow nice pic
    lovely ^^

    do you want to follow each other ?
    i have followed you
    follow me on http://berlycaroline.blogspot.com/
    and also my instagram on carolineberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your totoro wallet/purse is ADORABLE! Also the little snowman is so sweet and festive. I don't think I'd associate christmas trees with ice-cream but that one is a beaut! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg these photos are genius *___* especially that first one with cat's shade <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. - Amazing pictures :) I like it !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pics!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lazy days can be the best too :D The little snowman is sooo adorable! It reminds me of the time when I was little and I used to make small snowmans because I thought it was cute x') haha. I adore these pictures very much, especially the pictures of the cat's shadow ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos, I love that tree too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh the Totoro purse D: I am so jealous. I love the composition of the first photo of the cat shadow.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  17. that teeny tiny snowman <3

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my, I absolutely adore your blog! It's so cute and sweet and magical and inspiring and...wow! And I'm not even talking about your Etsy shop! Your creations are so wonderful, I love ite <3
    Thank you for giving me so much inspiration, you got a new follower over here :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Helping your boyfriends mother dress as Mrs clause does not sound like an uneventful day in the slightest! That sounds amazing! Your pictures are great too, I saved the one of the kitty silhouette- too cute to pass up! Happy New Year kitten!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  21. super cute post! Great photos!~

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I hope you enjoy your visit.