Sunday, October 6, 2013

déjà mew



         I have been wearing this thrifted cashmere sweater for probably about 4 days now. Gross, I know, but it's so comfy I really can't bring myself to wear anything else (except of course my silly work uniform).  Plus, the weather has been kind of odd lately, so it's been perfect for these strange hot-one-minute, cold-the-next sort of days.


  sweater - thrifted
  skirt - thrifted
  tights - similar
  shoes - ebay

      My style icon as of late has been Bee from Bee and PuppyCat on Cartoon Hangover.  It's a really cute and quirky show my boyfriend showed me.  We also watched Bravest Warriors which is also really silly.  If you like Adventure Time I think you'll really love the shows on Cartoon Hangover.  And they're free to watch! ^^



     *This is Bee, she wears the cutest stuff!  I'd love to make an adorable cat apron like the one she is wearing above some day.  :3*

         I also just finished a really cool game with my boyfriend for Playstation 3 called Puppeteer.  It is a magical platformer full of whimsy and the coolest array of level settings.  There is an Alice in Wonderland-esque level, along with a Halloween level which was just perfect to set the mood for my favorite holiday. Also, you can play it with two players, which is my favorite type of game.  :)


       You play as the headless puppet boy Kutaro, who finds a variety of different heads to replace his own--each giving him the ability to unlock different secrets throughout the levels.  I definitely recommend it for people of all ages.  :)  (p.s. We are selling our copy of it on ebay if you'd like to pick one up for yourself!)

Thanks for reading!  xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Cutest outfit, don't blame you for not wanting to take off that sweater! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tights, so cute! I love AT, so I might have to check out that show xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute! I love the tights and your two piece! So lovely, I get really excited when I buy something new and wear it to death too. I love new things, especially one off thifted things! I always wonder how bad your uniform at work must be? You always seem so sad about it.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tights are the cutest & you look amazing as always <3
    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  5. im obsessed with your skirt!! you are gorgeous. rad blog! check out mine/follow! <3 gabriela http://altcontemporist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so adorable,
    you look gorgeous and your
    tights are so, so cute. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, adorable tights! Beautiful skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit - your tights are the cutest! Your skirt is also really lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THOSE TIGHTS! They are so cute, I want some bunny ones!
    Thank you for showing me Bee and PuppyCat. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Adventure Time and can see myself getting addicted to this too. So much cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit! I'm in love with your tights, they are super cute! I love Adventure Time so will definitely have a look at the shows on Cartoon Hangover :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for introducing me to the cartoons you've mentioned. I spend most of my days watching Adventure Time and am always looking for cartoons that are similar in spirit.

    Your tights blend perfectly with the rest of your outfit. I love how sheer they appear. (oh that rhymes!!)

    Have a lovely day ** xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, you look like a dutch model! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so adorable <3 i'm in love with your kitty cat tights <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look very cute ::)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cute and those tights. <3

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is nothing better than playing a fun two player game. I'm currently playing rayman with my housemate and we have loads of laughs along the way.

    Those tights are way too cute!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tights are adorable and I love your outfit. Also that cartoon looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! Beautiful outfit!!! COOL blog: ) I greet: )

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look lovely, those tights are just too adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely outfit! I see why you've been wearing that cute sweater for 4 days now. ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute are these tights?!?!? Love this look =)

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I hope you enjoy your visit.